NSL GROUP LTD
Unit 2, 180 Montgomerie Rd
Copyright © 2021 NSL Group Ltd – All Rights Reserved
Please complete the RMA request form at nsl.co.nz/support/returns/ or email email@example.com for an RMA number before returning any item.
• Any unit that is received at NSL without a RMA number clearly marked on the packaging will be either returned at the senders expense or charged a $55 + GST investigation fee in addition to any additional applicable fees.
• Storage fee of $25 per week will occur if a unit has not been collected after 14 days. NSL will attempt to get in contact with the owner, but is not liable or responsible for the unit once the storage fee occurs.
• Any unit that is received at NSL without a return address or details will be held here at NSL with no action taken. The unit will be destroyed after 12 months of no contact.
• Faults described as “NOT WORKING” or “NO GO” will not suffice and WILL result in the unit being returned, at the senders expense.
2. All quotes provided by NSL for all units (including non-warranty products) are valid for up to 7 working days.
• Units will be returned to the owner(courier charges will occur) if the quote has not been accepted for up to 7 working days.
3. ALL warranty claims MUST have a copy of a VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE from NSL or an Authorised Dealer attached, as per the NSL terms of trade and as outlined by the Consumer Guarantees Act. Any unit sent into NSL without proof of purchase attached will be charged at the standard NSL rates (see point 5). In this case freight to and from NSL is to be met by the customer.
4. NSL is not always able to accurately quote for repairs. If NSL is supplied with a maximum value that the customer wishes to spend on a repair then we will ensure that this is not surpassed. This amount excludes any mark-up that a dealer may add to the value of the repair. Please be aware that this may result in a unit being returned in an unrepaired state, if we cannot repair it within the maximum value figure.
5. NSL aims to turn products around within 14-21 working days, dependent on parts availability.
6. The current standard charge rate for non-warranty repairs is $90.00 + GST per hour plus freight, or part thereof with a minimum charge of $90.00 + GST + freight. This is liable to change.
7. All jobs that have NO FAULT FOUND attract a charge of $90.00 + GST per hour + freight, or partthereof, with a minimum charge of $90.00 + GST + freight. This also applies to any goods that have been sent in under warranty that have no fault found. This is also liable to change.
8. In all cases any communication regarding service will be conducted with the consignor of the goods only. NSL will not communicate with any 3rd party including the owner of the goods if the goods have been consigned through a dealer or any other trade person.
9. All service enquiries are to be directed firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 913 6212