National Account Manager
Mobile: 021 611 676
DDI: 09 912 1923
Ali has over 17 years’ experience working in the AV industry, and has been part of the NSL team since 2010. He specialises in consultation, specification, relationship building, technology research, and business strategy. He is always looking for long term partnerships with his clients and applies a strong ‘win, win’ philosophy to those relationships. Projects Ali has provided technical sales support for include New Zealand Parliament, University of Canterbury and Aotea Centre.
Ali started off his audio career working as a technician for Dreamhire in London servicing studios such as Abbey Road, Olympic and Metropolis. In 2001 he moved on to work for John Henry’s as a backline tech in London with artists including Usher and Destiny’s Child. Since moving to New Zealand from UK in 2002, Ali has worked as an account manager, specialising in AVC systems.
When asked what Ali’s favourite AV product is, he stated “definitely Q-Sys! It’s so versatile that it will fit in almost any job. With Shure releasing cutting edge microphone technologies the solutions we can provide are practically limitless.” The whole office stops to share Ali’s excitement when new SI products arrive on his desk!
Achievements and certificates:
- Diploma Audio Engineering – Perth College
- Advanced Systems Integration Sales – Infocomm University
- Sound System Design – SynAudCon
- Networked AV Systems – Infocomm University
- Networking Technology – Infocomm University
- Q-Sys Level One Programming – QSC
- Q-Sys Level Two Advanced Programming – QSC
- Shure Audio Institute (SAI) Expert Certified - Pro Audio, Retail & System Integration