NSL GROUP LTD
Unit 2, 180 Montgomerie Rd
Thank you for choosing our products.
We take pride in offering our dealers and consumers who purchase products in New Zealand sold by NSL the following warranty support. For product defects, please contact us within 30 days of purchase.
Subject to ‘Exclusions and Limitations’ as set out below, we warrant to you that if you are a consumer who purchases products within New Zealand, from us or one of our authorised dealers, that they will not contain defects which are a result of faulty manufacturer workmanship or materials. This warranty subsists for the period listed below from the date of purchase and covers the following brands.
The warranty applies to the purchaser of the product and any person whom the title to, or property in the product is transferred during the warranty period. For the avoidance of doubt, the warranty subsists for the listed period from the date of purchase irrespective of whether the title or property in the product is transferred to another person.
No Warranty against Defects is offered and we will not be liable for defects which are results of:
• Damage of loss caused by factors beyond our control;
• Any product which has not been maintained according to the owner’s manual or any care or maintenance instructions provided with the product;
• Any alterations or repairs to the product which are not performed by us;
• Any and all shipping costs associated with returning the product to us pursuant to this warranty;
• Damage or loss to the product caused whilst the product is shipped or delivered to or from NSL;
• Damage or defects caused to the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product;
Parts or components not manufactured or supplied by us;
• Any service costs in connection with normal or regular maintenance of the product;
• Any damage or loss caused by dirt, abrasions, moisture, rust, corrosion or other similar conditions;
Any damage or loss arising from electromagnetic or electrical interferences, deficiency, excess or surge of electrical supply, air conditioning or humidity; and
• Any damage or loss resulting from the use of incorrect mains voltage as detailed on the product or in the owner’s manual or care instructions.
We will not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage or loss of profits (in contract or tort or arising from any other cause of action) Suffered by you or any other person resulting from any act or omission by us.
Our total liability in respect of this Warranty against Defects is limited, at our option to:
• the replacement of the goods;
• or the repair of the goods.
The following respective warranty periods, from the date of original purchase, apply to products sold in New Zealand by NSL.
• QSC – Three (3) Years or Six (6) Years*
• Shure – Two (2) Years. Click here for full details
*some products illegible for Six (6) Years warranty with product registration.
All warranty claims require a RMA number, valid proof of purchase and defect description attached when being returned to NSL.
Any unit sent into NSL without an RMA number and proof of purchase attached will be charged at the standard NSL rates (See full terms and conditions.). In this case freight to and from NSL is to be met by the customer.
Please complete the RMA Request Form or contact us for and RMA number before returning any item. Once the RMA request is approved, we will make contact to confirm the RMA number and return requirements.
When making a warranty claim you are required (at your expense) to return the product to NSL, along with RMA number and proof of purchase which details the purchase date and product serial number.
Upon receipt at NSL Service Department, we will organise for the product to be assessed to determine if the fault or problem is covered by this warranty. NSL will contact you by telephone, email or in writing whether the fault is covered by this warranty. Any and all faults covered by this warranty will be scheduled and undertaken within a reasonable period of time, depending upon the availability of replacement parts, components and appropriate persons to undertake the work.