What’s the secret to giving you more wireless with less worry? Control. QLX-D lets you streamline setup across multiple receivers, and Wireless Workbench® software gives you real-time access, monitoring and control throughout the performance. You can even manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience.
True to the source
The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage, simplifies workflow and saves money versus replaceable alkaline batteries.
Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 advanced encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
• Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack, Handheld, Desktop base, Boundary
• Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
• Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
• Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
• Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
• Up to 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
• Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
• Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
• Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
• Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
• Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
• Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
• AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
• Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu AMX/Crestron control system ready
• Professional-grade, all metal construction2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
• Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended, virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy.
Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.